This was really lovely to come home to today as I’m feeling a bit under the weather. So thank you to novelteathoughts for The One Lovely Blog Award nomination — make sure to go and check out their wonderful blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire and inform the nominees
Seven Things About Me:
- I have an undergraduate degree and a Master’s degree in Art History. My Master’s thesis was written on English ecclesiastical sculpture from the twelfth century. So I have a bit of a soft spot for cathedrals.
- I love terrible cheesy ghost hunting shows. The more night vision/fake gasping the better.
- I’m Canadian but I’m currently living in England. I moved to London in 2016 and lived there for a few months before moving to a small town on the outskirts of the city. I love London and go into the city any chance I can get!
- I’m currently obsessed with La La Land. I didn’t see it until December last year so the rest of the world has moved on. Currently, 99% of my day is listening to the soundtrack.
- I have a house rabbit named Burrito and he’s my baby.
- I was stung by a jellyfish on a beach in Prince Edward Island when I was a teenager, but I’ve never been stung by a bee. Knock on wood.
- And my final fun fact is that I participated in Nanowrimo for the first time this year and won a few days before the end of November! I’m still working on the draft for my novel and I’m hoping to try and get it published one day… we shall see!
I nominate the following wonderful people for The Lovely Blog Award. Be sure to visit their blogs and say hi!
- Island Girl Reads
- Confessions of a Serial Reader
- Ivyclad Ideas
- This Dark Material
- Aurora Librialis
- Aimee, Always
- The Literary Huntress
- BB Creations
- A Bookish Secret
- Bilbo Bookins
The beautiful photo in the header of this post is by Glauco Zuccaccia.