Another award tag! These are so fun, I’m glad they’re making the rounds right now. I’d like to thank the amazing Danielle at PoetryBooksYA for the nomination of this award created by Okoto Enigma! Please check out Danielle’s blog, there’s lots of really wonderful content to enjoy!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three (More!) Things About Me:
- I have an oral allergy to bananas. If I eat one my mouth gets extremely itchy, it’s really awful. I have the same issue with blackberries. But I can eat banana bread/banana muffins without issue!
- I’m naturally blonde but I’ve dyed my hair brown for almost a decade. Once in a while, I dye it blonde again and then end up going back to brown within a couple months.
- In 2016 I lived in 6 different flats/houses in 4 different cities in 2 different countries.
- If you’re comfortable saying, how old are you?
- I’m 28, dangerously close to 30. (“Thirty, flirty, and thriving” — for anyone else obsessed with Thirteen Going on Thirty.)
- What’s your favourite YouTube show and why?
- I admit I don’t watch a lot of shows on YouTube but I do watch Dan and Phil on occasion.
- What is your spirit animal and why?
- My rabbit because, like me, he loves to sleep and eat.
- How has your 2018 been so far? Personally and professionally.
- This year has been really good so far! I have a new job, a lovely flat, and a wonderful boyfriend so I can’t complain!
- What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever had?
- I had a friend offer me chocolate covered ants when I was younger. They weren’t that bad, actually. I ate a full squid when I was in Rome and it was delicious. I absolutely love calamari. I’ll try absolutely anything once, but I’m dreading the day someone offers me something really strange… like cow tongue.
Please take a moment to visit the nominees! They run some really fabulous blogs. I’ve tried to nominate a new batch of bloggers from the last award, but please also check out the wonderful blogs I nominated for The One Lovely Blog Award as well!
- Cozy Bookish Life
- Curiouser and Curiouser
- Northern Plunder
- Matilda’s Library
- Metaphors and Moonlight
- The Mundane Teenage Life
- Avalinah’s Books
- The Bookish Bundle
- F A N N A
- The Word Glutton
- Raven’s Reading Nest
- Amberry Books
- (un)Conventional Bookviews
- Once Upon a Time, I Read a Book
- The Youthful Traveller
- Moonlight Pages
My Five Questions for the Nominees:
Feel free to skip any of these questions if you aren’t comfortable answering!
- What was/is your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
- Do you speak more than one language?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What’s your current phone wallpaper?
- And for my ‘weird’ question, if you could only eat one specific food for the rest of your life (i.e. french fries, popsicles, etc.) what would it be?
A Link to My Best Post:
This is tricky because I haven’t been blogging very long, but the post I had the most fun writing was one of my Top 5 Wednesday posts on Books I Didn’t Get to in 2017. It was fun looking back at some books I’ve been dying to read so that I can get excited about reading them all over again!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I’ll be posting a new list of books that I’m going to remove (or keep!) from my Goodreads ‘to-read’ list in a new Down the TBR Hole tomorrow!