I accept Adult and Young Adult print ARCs, finished copies, and e-books for review. I am happy to review indie press and self-published books. I currently require up to 6 weeks after receiving a book before posting a review on my blog. Please note for shipping purposes that I live in the United Kingdom.
Please send all enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: My reviews are not free promotion. If you want me to review your book please keep in mind that I will be reviewing based on my own personal experience, for better or for worse. My reviews are shared on my blog, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon regardless of the rating I give them. This is a hobby blog run by someone who loves books and loves to share her experience reading them. Reviews are done free of charge in my spare time because I want to share my passion with other readers and bloggers.
I accept Adult and Young Adult fiction in the following genres:
- Paranormal (including romance)
- Historical fiction
- Science fiction (including dystopian)
- Fantasy (including urban)
- Poetry if it falls in any of the above genres
- Short story compilations if it falls in any of the above genres
I do not accept the following:
- Poetry outside of the above genres
- Short story compilations outside of the above genres
- Gore/extreme violence/rape
- Political commentary
- Overtly religious books
- Pure Biographies/autobiographies (books that have a biographical element, ie. based on true events, are welcome)
- Middle grade
Once I have finished reading your book I will write a review on my blog and share it on Goodreads and Twitter.
My review will not be a literary critique but instead a casual discussion about my experience reading your book and what I liked and disliked. I will be honest with my review but I will never write a snarky or sarcastic critique or a personal attack on the author. If I did not like the book I will write a constructive critique explaining myself thoroughly. I aim to write fair and honest reviews that accurately reflect my personal journey reading your book.
Each review that I post will include the following:
- Your book’s cover art
- General information (title, author, publisher, page count, release date)
- A link to your social media/website
- My review (spoiler free)
- A star rating
Star Rating System:
I absolutely loved this book and can’t wait to read it again and again!
I really enjoyed this book but due to some small criticisms, it did not receive a perfect score.
I liked this book but there were a number of things that deterred from my overall enjoyment.
I did not like the majority of the book but there were a few things that I did enjoy.
I did not enjoy this book.
Please note that my ratings are not objective and are based on my own personal enjoyment of the book.
At this time I am happy to host authors on my blog! If you are an author (including self-published) please feel free to get in contact with me via email to discuss an author interview. As with my reviews, I will share a link to the interview via my Twitter account.
If you are interested please contact me with the following information:
- The name of your book, genre, target audience (adult/young adult), publisher (if applicable)
- A summary of your book
- A link to your book’s Goodreads page, your author website, and social media
- If there is a particular month you would like your interview shared on my blog, please let me know
- Any questions you would like asked during your author interview
Please note: I will only accept interviews for authors listed in the above genres. Interviews are subject to available time. Please get in touch through email: email@example.com
For any enquires including giveaways and guest posts (see genres above) please contact me by email. Thank you for your interest!